Ab bass khamoshi! (Reason to Silence)An Urdu Poem

February 5, 2008 at 5:26 pm 6 comments

Once this place was filled with new poetries every now and then but now I rarely write anything here but I do come daily and visit this place to see what is going on my this “corner” on web.

Below are few lines I am sharing, I hope dear readers will like it.

Iss Khamoshi pe mat jana,
ToofaaN sae guzar k aaya hun maiN !!

Cheen le gaya mujhko mujhse hi,
Ya shayad khud ko hi bhool aaya hun maiN !!

Be sabab-Be wajah ab lagein mehfillen,
Wajah ae Ishrat shayad luta aaya hun meiN !!

Mehazur iss duniya sae ya huN khoya khoya,
Shayad issar ae zindagi chorr aaya huN meiN !!

Jo leke aaya, wo hai khamoshi,
ab bass kh’mush, kavish ae mehzoozi gavaaN aaya huN meiN !!

~ikShayar

Shayari e Dard Urdu Shayari Indian Forum

Entry filed under: ahsaas, शायरी, bebasi, blog-shayari, dard, hindi, ikshayar, Original Poetry, shayari, shayri, sher, urdu, urdu shayari, Zindagi. Tags: .

Ambaar hai per ojhal ankhon se Today is 14th February:The Valentines Day! Ek Kavita Hindi mein ..

6 Comments Add your own

• 1. Shikha  |  February 6, 2008 at 6:50 am

If I just have to praise the poetry, I will say “Superbbbbb… Excellent work, Full of Emotions, Just Perfect Combination of words and thoughts.”

But if I have to explore the sentiments which give rise to this type of work, I will say nothing… and remind u silently that there are people (friends) who are with you in your silent moments.

• 2. uniquefunnysms  |  June 12, 2008 at 9:28 am

very nice poetry.

• 3. smsguru  |  December 27, 2008 at 2:14 pm

Good poetry. Thanks for sharing.

• 4. smsguru  |  December 27, 2008 at 2:15 pm

Keep it up.

• 5. shayari  |  August 7, 2011 at 6:31 am

koi kya jaane ek khamosh dil ke ander kitne bawander hote hai….. good

• 6. Rohit Sachan  |  December 28, 2011 at 8:29 am

Wonderfulllll….. yaar!

Akela waris hu mai uski tamam nafrato ka, jo shakhs saare shahar me pyar bantata hai.