Crossed 10,000 visitors mark today.

March 26, 2007 at 8:17 pm 5 comments

आज मैं सब हिन्दी में लिखना चाहता हूं लेकिन मुझे मालूम हुआ है कि मेरे कई शुभचितंक हिन्दी भाषा का ज्ञान नहीं रखते क्योंकि उनकी मातृभाषा उर्दू है, ऐसे में अंग्रेज़ी सबको जोङने का अच्छा साधन हैं, तो मैं आगे अंग्रज़ी में जारी रखूंगा|

So,today my blog crossed 10k (10,000) visitors mark. This is really good to see because on my this Shayari blog, I only shared my own poetry. So its obvious that not every poetry is always good as opposed to a blog where you are sharing all good poetry available among thousands.. rather 10 thousands from internet.

This is my first blog ever though I am in world of internet from few years but never tried blog but now I know that its a cool thing. Hassle free and expressive. As everything was ready to use hence it gave me time to do experiments.

I am thankful to my this blog because it is responsible for some classic poetry which I wrote and I like them. One is छूट चुकी है रेल : Hindi Kavita which I did mention in previous General Interaction note. There are then few others like “Dil Dil Dil Romantic Shayari” which is worthy to mention. Then I also tried few on SMS and those really came out to be nice one.

Ultimately, I am pretty happy that my blog contains All original poetry written by me. Above that I like that people appreciated my original work.

Though meanwhile I found that my poetry were posted at few places but without my name😦 . I dislike this, people should value hardwork and emotions of poet and thus should not take credit and should give it to original author only.

Anyways, I am willing to find author who share only their original work and one is Ms. Shayara’s Shayariadab where she is also sharing her orignal work. Lastly, we are just part of Yoindia Shayari Community so I never forget to mention about it. Yoindia made us poet and I can’t deny this fact🙂 .

Thankyou for reading.
~ikShayar

Entry filed under: वर्णन, हिन्दी, General Interaction, Original Poetry, poetry-blog, shayari. Tags: .

kahan aa gaye hum- Hindi sher shayari Chorr ke na jana tum (Dard e Ishq Shayri)

5 Comments Add your own

• 1. Pratik Pandey  |  March 27, 2007 at 10:33 am

पाठक संख्या के १०,००० का आंकड़ा पार करने पर आपको हार्दिक बधाई। मौलिक लेखन हमेशा बेशक़ीमती होता है। आपका लिखा वाक़ई दिल को छूता है।

• 2. rajlekh  |  March 27, 2007 at 11:12 am

main jo nikla anjanee rah par
    bhatkta chourahe par aa gaya
    main punchhoo manzil ka pata
    bholl gaya apne hee ghar ka pata
    fir bhee bafikra chalta ja rhj hoon
    koee rasta bhee pucchta hoga mera pata
    ———————————————–
    deepak raj
    please ikshayarji chick it. if ok i will send to you other message

• 3. ikshayar  |  March 27, 2007 at 12:48 pm

राजलेख जी,

अगर आप मेरी राय जानना चाह रहे है आपकी इस कृति पर तो यह एक बहुत ही अच्छे विषय पर है,भाव भी उत्तम है परन्तु लय में एकरूपता कहीं थोङी और हो सकती थी
    यह तो थी मेरी |

प्रतीक जी,

आपके मधुर वचनों का मैं आभारी हूं |

• 4. reena  |  December 31, 2007 at 12:43 pm

hello sir ,

• 5. reena  |  January 7, 2008 at 11:55 am

Dost ho toh ansuon ki bhi shaan hoti hai. dost na ho toh mehfila bhi samsan hoti hai .sara khel dosti ka hai. varna janaja aur barat ak .saman hoti hai

reenamehra99@yahoo.com