Ek sher (do line bewafai ki)

March 8, 2007 at 1:41 pm 19 comments

Kaifiyat yun naa rahi teri ki tuh mere gham mein sharik ho…
Hum jo thae woh rahe ghaafil mohabbat ki ruswaiyon mein !!!

Now I am thinking that why not give little description about two above lines which I have posted …
In those lines the poet is saying that the whom she loves never understood the truthfulness of his love for her and now according to him , because she is not even able to feel the depth his love then she can’t even understand his pain.
Further in next line, poet says (thats me) that , despite of lots of difficulties of love, never realized that there is no value of her deep feelings for her and still the poet was so much into it that he got virtually blind for other things.

NOTE: These are just two lines, nothing personal in them ie. these are not related to my life.

PS: I have to post it again because I deleted it accidently.
Bewafai

About these ads

Entry filed under: bewafai, blog-shayari, dard, ikshayar, poetry-blog, shayari, shayri, sher, urdu. Tags: .

These are my original poetries,my OWN handwritten. Dard bhara sms:Shayari for sms:Jab mein Chala Januga

19 Comments Add your own

• 1. well wisher  |  November 28, 2007 at 7:14 am

wow… very touching lines…

• 2. Priya Verma  |  July 10, 2008 at 5:10 pm

Aapki shayi bohot acchai hai.

• 3. Anil Kumar  |  September 22, 2009 at 8:06 am

kahun oyar hai kahin takraar hai kahin mohabbat ki diwar hai, duniya wallon nahi samjhoge is pyar ki kimat,tum bhi to kisi se pyar karke to dekho.

• 4. Anil Kumar  |  September 22, 2009 at 8:06 am

kahin pyar hai kahin takraar hai kahin mohabbat ki diwar hai, duniya wallon nahi samjhoge is pyar ki kimat,tum bhi to kisi se pyar karke to dekho.

• 5. Saurabh  |  March 21, 2010 at 6:38 pm

These r most touching lines,

• 6. akki  |  December 18, 2010 at 8:52 am

hum zamane main yunhi badnaam mashoor ho gaye,hazaron ilzaam the kis kis ko safai dete. Still searching my good partener.

• 7. ravi kumar  |  July 6, 2011 at 9:57 am

bhai meri mail par bhi bhej diya karo two line shayri plz its request with you !

ravikumar.9149@gamil.com

• 8. Nisha  |  February 6, 2011 at 2:16 am

Hum bewafa hargij na the hum

• 9. jeet  |  March 14, 2011 at 8:12 pm

hum na samjhe kya tha unki bewfayi ka sabab,
    humne to kiya tha unka sajda maan ke apna rab…

• 10. ravi kumar  |  July 6, 2011 at 9:59 am

bcz

ab ke sawan me ye shararat mere sath hui
    ek mere ghar ko chhod kar sare shahar me barsat hui.

• 11. ravi kumar  |  July 6, 2011 at 10:01 am

wo aaye mere dar tak mera haal bhi na punchha
    main kaise yakeen karu ki wo door jakar roye.

• 12. SANJU  |  July 8, 2011 at 9:31 am

I lOst My ANGEL..

• 13. sadhna  |  January 17, 2012 at 5:23 pm

so sad

• 14. lakhan babaso kamble  |  July 8, 2011 at 5:39 pm

please me that type of email

• 15. vikas  |  August 25, 2011 at 4:44 pm

nice shayri

• 16. Ayesha  |  February 13, 2012 at 6:25 am

Jane q afsos nhi hota, ab kisi k jaane ka.
    khatam ho gya shoq mera, shayad aansu bahaane ka.
    Bs ek sawaal jo karna he is dil me aane waalo se.
    jana hi tha to kya haq tha unko is dil me aane ka. (;.;)

• 17. ujjwal soni  |  February 16, 2012 at 5:39 pm

kya kahna in shero ka , ke ye to tab hi nikal pare the jab hum is duniya me aye the…..

• 18. Vinod chouhan  |  February 27, 2012 at 4:56 am

Tute hue sapane kabhi sawarte nahi,
    Par yah baat bhi sach hai ki ‘jazbaat kabhi marte nahi’
    Vinod chouhan