Woh mera khuda (devotional – bandagi shayri)

February 25, 2007 at 10:58 am 5 comments

Why not to some nice interaction with my blog readers :) .
Below is the poem where I am saying thanx to God for all his blessing as well as telling him that I always believe in him.
Do tell how you like it.

Mein tha josh mein, meri chaal mein bhi kuch tezi thi,
Mujhe pata tha ki woh mera Khuda hai, uski nazar mujhper hamesha rehti thi,

Kuch kar guzarne ki chah thi meri,zindagi bhi angdai leti thi,
Himmat badi paayi maine khud mein,per dua uski khudai sae bhi rehti thi,

Jaaun jahan mein bhi, paaoun jo bhi mukaa,
Karta hoon mein waada tujhse khuda , loonga sirf tera naam !

More devotional shayari in urdu & hindi

About these ads

Entry filed under: bhakti, blog-shayari, devotion, dua, hindi, khuda, shayari, shayri, urdu. Tags: .

aati hai ghata harr baar naye andaaz sae (shayari for Mein khush hun mere ansuon pe naa jana! (Dard e dil poetry / shayri)

5 Comments Add your own

• 1. manya  |  February 25, 2007 at 1:30 pm

a gud one but there is somethng missing.. don’t know wat but it seems..

• 2. ikShayar  |  February 25, 2007 at 7:38 pm

I know what is that..
    But if you see title of my blog “Full of freedom” means.. I have created this blog to post every poem which I write… whether its incomplete, not very good… I really had a lot of poems which I never showed to anyone bcz I always thought they are not good enough..

And I am really glad that you appreciated my work.
    thanks Manya !

• 3. suresh kumar nanda  |  December 18, 2007 at 5:54 am

please forward devotional/insprational shayaries to my mailbox.
    I will be grateful. Please……

• 4. sandeep  |  September 12, 2009 at 7:52 am

its amajing

• 5. shayari  |  August 15, 2011 at 8:46 am

wow amazing shayari, lath gaad diya aapne to….